Our Mission Statement
We at Black Torrington C of E (VC) Primary School seek to help every child achieve their full potential, and to foster a respect for other people, their cultures and beliefs, all underpinned by Christian values.
· To develop in children a love of learning.
· To make learning relevant, meaningful and fun in a safe, happy and healthy environment.
· To play an active role in the local and wider communities.
· To develop a mutual respect between pupils, staff, other adults and visitors to the school.
· To make children aware of Christian traditions and worship.